[rekonq] Homepage style

Matgic78 matgic78 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:57:11 CEST 2009

> Perhaps I misunderstood this, but.. are you suggesting a "long" column of
> previews on the right to substitute the last viewed list?

Yes, and I suggest to have the possibility to switch beetween previews and
text list (like current).
And I suggest two tabs to show recently closed or recently viewed (history).
mockup: http://imagebin.ca/view/Ba5Fut.png
( History / Recently closed are buttons and Text / Previews could be replaced
by icons. The scrollbar should be only for the block, not for the page.)

The bookmark bar in this mockup is quite working. It is an embedded widget.