[rekonq] Homepage style

Matgic78 matgic78 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:35:53 CEST 2009

> I would like an area for bookmarks at the top part of the homepage and a
"line" area at the bottom for previews of "recently closed tabs".

 > I don't think the bookmarks bar is a so good idea. I prefer the button-
menu.
What is this area for bookmarks if it isn't a bookmark bar ?
I personnaly like the idea of bookmark bar in the homepage. I don't like the
menu.

For me asymetry isn't a problem. I like the actual organization.

I would like a bookmark bar at the top, thumbnails of preferred websites in
the left part (like currently) and blocks at the right.
For the blocks :

the search engines block is unuseful like it is. Is there plans on it ?

I like having the last viewed websites, but since it's right that previews are
better to recognize a page, I would like a vertical line of previews at the
right. And because you can't really see differences of pages of the same
website with thumbnails, they could be grouped under the same preview.

There could also be button button to switch beetwen recently closed tabs &
windows and history.
Recently closed windows could have a thumbnail showing the thumbnails of tabs
in the window (is that clear ?).

It could also be possible to switch beetwen thumbs and text for history, like
chrome does for most viewed websites...