[rekonq] Re : Re : rekonq HomePage

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 15 18:38:44 CEST 2009

Le mardi 15 septembre 2009 17:20:55, Andrea Diamantini a écrit :
> oops.. I did it!
> HomePageEmbedded branch.
> Now I need RUNNING working.. I played a bit much with...
> See you tomorrow.

I will compile it when I will be at home.
I looked the code.
I give my opinion: I am not convinced by the html/css approach.
If you only want place nine previews with a "table" layout: I think qt is able to do that without html :).
If you want allow the user to easily personalize its HomePage, do not limit him with html/css, give him a plasma containment.

Anyway, this is not me who develop so consider this as an idea not as a wish.