[rekonq] rekonq wiki on KDE Techbase

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:03:12 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 October 2009 22:32:30 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I "moved" (rather simply copied) the wiki page from sourceforge to KDE
>>  Techbase:
>>
>> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/rekonq
>>
>> This is just a simple reminder, not to work on the sourceforge wiki
>>  anymore. :-)
>>
>> A sideeffect of this move is, that everyone can now contribute to the wiki,
>>  without the need of admin rights for the sourceforge project page.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Greetings
>>

> Thanks for this
>
> --
> Andrea Diamantini, adjam
> GPG Fingerprint: 57DE 8E32 7D1A 0E16 AA52 59D8 84F9 3ECD DBF9 730F
>
> rekonq project
> WEB: http://rekonq.sourceforge.net
> IRC: rekonq at freenode

I've had a chat with Anne Wilson (the UserBase guru) about this too. A
side effect of moving the wiki over to TechBase is that you need to
keep an close eye on the content. Strictly seen, TechBase should only
contain the technical stuff and UserBase should contain all the other
(general) stuff and CommunityBase (which is going to appear soon)
needs to hold the community related stuff (I guess).

This is more a general note, I'm not trying to make a statement here.
It got me confused because I was not (still not am) sure where to put
up a draft for documentation. I'd personally say it'd need to go to
UserBase instead of TechBase.

I was about to mention this on IRC but I got caught up on life. :)

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/