[rekonq] [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Jon de Andrés Frías jondeandres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:37:18 CEST 2009

About the urlbar with runners, i've been playing a while with it. I'm actually
making a runner to get google suggestions using opensearch, the library is re-
used of course. I have some problems with this runner and the threads that the
runnermanager launches.

the use of runners can have some problems when the sorting them, actually i'm
sorting the runner matches using their relevance but it's also needed to sort
by runner type.

I'll post another video of the urlbar soon.

Regards.