[rekonq] PATCH: Proof of concept: hoverLinks in url bar

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:51:15 CET 2009

On Monday 23 November 2009 08:05:32 megabigbug wrote:
> On 2009-327 01:36:45 Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> > Here a patch showing hoverlink preview in urlbar instead of popup at
> > window bottom.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > Cédric
>
> I pushed same kind of patch before rekonq 0.2.
> url of hovered link was displayed in gray.
> timers was used for less flicker.
>
> Another problem: we will soon work on the RunnerBar. This patch can make it
> harder to debug.

I agree that RunnerBar change has major priority. So, I propose the following:
1) work now on RunnerBar integration to substitute current urlbar
2) move all UI fixes to the "Christmas meeting"
3) apply any special effects after UI fix

Sounds good?

PS: apart from that, well done Cédric. The idea and the patch :)