[rekonq] organization of development efforts

nehlsen nehlsen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:35:31 CET 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 22:46:14 Andrea Diamantini wrote:

> > [...]
>
> we don't have "tons" of active developed branches.:D
> We usually announce what we are working to through the ml or the IRC channel
> (#rekonq @ freenode)
>
> For example I'm working now on adblock. I hope it will be ready in a couple of
> days..

im pretty new to this collaboration and git-isation thing and on gitorious is a long list of personal clones,
which i suspected are all some kind of 'personal feature branches'...

> > [...]
>
> don't understand. It's a question or a request? if a question I'm not aware of
> this gitorious feature, if a request, explain me what I have to do and I'll do
> for my branches :D

that should be redundant for now as i thought there is a branch with awesome bar and one with the kdewebkit port
and one here and one there (i had one too, or still have. see below)

> > [...]
>
> Actually it's kderekonq. You'll have in master very soon (probably this
> evening)

yes, thank you. Panagiotis Papadopoulos already mentioned that. i already had that branch (local) but didn't realized
that it was the one....

now i just have to get a KDE from trunk up and running to be able to work on what will become 0.4 ;)

last but not least:
would it be easier for you to get patches against the current branch on gitorious on would you like
to get merge-request?

OR

can you create a group on gitorious, so that we can push directly to the current dev branch?
i would like that ;)

thank you all for your replies,
regards