[rekonq] another patch

Cédric Bellegarde gnumdk at adishatz.1s.fr
Fri Nov 20 10:35:25 CET 2009

Le vendredi 20 novembre 2009 01:47:23, vous avez écrit :
>  I won't merge the one about Toolbar changes for one simple
> reason: we are not sure what we want for toolbar(s).

Ok, no problem with that, will make a simpler patch with a QToolButton to make
just backward button with text along side as it's just what i need  and post
it on kdelook for people that may be interested.

So, a new patch that just fix the size of bookmarks toolbar, favicons are 16x16
icons and with rekonq 0.3, icons are scaled and ugly.

fixUrlBarSize.diff is needed i think, because current urlbar in rekonq have a
non standard size.

Thanks for your great browser ;)

Cédric