[rekonq] another patch

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:47:23 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 November 2009 22:00:28 Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> Another small patch to fix url bar size bug with text under icons toolbars.
>
> Cédric

Hi Cedric,
and many thanks for your patches and your efforts.

First things first. You asked how subscribing rekonq mailing list. Here is your
link: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/rekonq

About patches: I won't merge the one about Toolbar changes for one simple
reason: we are not sure what we want for toolbar(s). I'm thinking to organize
some sort of meeting during Christmas Holidays to decide about.
Until that, no reason to provide some changes about. When we are sure what to
do, we need just the time to code.

Anyway,
welcome aboard!