[rekonq] rekonq 0.4 features list

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:04:22 CET 2009

While all we are working on the last bug fixes, translations and all-day-life
stuffs, I took one moment to think about the new rekonq release: 0.4.

I wrote some notes about the features list. Here you are:

- porting to kwebkit (adjam)
- fix and improve cookiejar and networkaccessmanager (adjam)

- kwallet support (adjam, drf, jonas)
- ad block support (adjam)
- click to flash ?

- shared konqueror history (adjam)

- improve new tab page (megabigbug)
- (some sort of) rss support (megabigbug, adjam)
- awesome urlbar (megabigbug, ivan, jonas, adjam)

- Toolbar redesign (rekonq team)
- UI (last?) fixes (rekonq team)
- detach tab action (adjam)
- wheel (and SHIFT + ARROWS) scrolling support (adjam, nebulon? )

- improve docs (adjam, shadeslayer)
- improve unit tests (adjam)

Feel free to reply here and add your expected feature or add your name to
people working on your favorite one.
Can someone also provide to updating techbase site?

Regards,