[rekonq] Question about the development

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:24:19 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 23:11:13 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please tell me where rekonq's development will be going on?
> I'm a bit confused, since I saw some new commits on the Gitorious site
> after rekonq has been "imported" to KDE playground. I thought rekonq would
> "move completely" to KDE svn...
>
> Thank You!

rekonq will remain on gitorious, don't worry about that.
I copied (NOT moved) code to kde SVN because that is the place where a KDE
application's code has to be.
I'm starting to manage it with git svn. So, if you like git, just continue as
usual on gitorious.
If you prefer SVN (and has an svn account) go working there.
There are a lot of people helping there and reviewing our code.

The "important" code is on gitorious/mainline. I'm having a lot of work these
days, so I couldn't sync SVN.

That's all. Regards,

--
Andrea Diamantini,