[rekonq] THE ROAD TO REKONQ 0.2 (again)

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:29:58 CEST 2009

As someone (Lionel?) asked some days ago,
I'll explain the tagging question.
rekonq 0.2 will be tagged on August, 20th. This because of some necessary
steps:

- translations.
We need to update our svn copy to let translators do their work. As I'm an ass
with git-svn or tailor, I'm not updating it anymore.
I'll do just one or two times when release is nearing, waiting for full KDE
git switch.
As they need at least two weeks for (and maybe more, if I update today, we'll
be ready on 15th of August..

- bugfixing
We have actually some "open" questions in BKO. Pano's last mail is best
reference here.

- profiling
It's not that important now, as we are going to change a lot of code for 0.3,
but I'm playing a bit with valgrind and rekonq these days.
Nothing special, I'm not that guru, I'm just playing and learning something :)

- tests
We need to perform and provide some sort of autotests. Some will come with EBN
Krazy, others are in "tests" branch (to be updated).
I'm also trying to fix cmake files to perform these tests without changing
"quite everything" in the build system.

That's all. Hope this helps.
Regards,

--