[rekonq] Awesome bar Idea: KRunner

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:55:58 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 00:31:22 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> What do you think about the idea using KRunner engine for the "awsome bar"

Why not? It seems actually the most awesome bar. Need to lurk a bit at its
code..

And... another think. I thought about your idea of removing the QStackedUrlBar
and let rekonq remain with just one urlbar.
Perhaps we need to work in this direction in that branch (the "infamous"
branch of one branch), doing

master =====> OneUrlBarRekonq =====> AwesomeUrlBar

And obviously, this is a 0.3 target.
What do you think about?