[rekonq] [RFC] THE ROAD TO REKONQ 0.2

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:47:30 CEST 2009

As rekonq 0.2 release is really approaching we need to discuss a bit the
remaining things to be done before release.

rekonq 0.1.11 contains authors name updated. Please take a look at it and feel
free to ask about changing something

Open remaining questions (for me) are:

- private browsing color (I can work at this if someone is not interested
in..)

- error pages: display the correct error pages on timeout loading

- decide if remove or not KDEnetwork support (and use QNetworkAccessManager)
if KDE version is minor than 4.2.70

- the packaging / licensing issue described in
(http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/rekonq/2009-July/000118.html)

- a better implementation of Webview::contextMenuEvent to not loose mind
behind if conditions ;)

- If Lionel is interested in, I have some ideas about the translation action.
otherwise we'll implement it for rekonq 0.3

- ? (your proposal)

Waiting for comments and suggestions.

Regards,

--