[rekonq] Compiling rekonq results in location bar-less browser

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:22:24 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 20:37:09 Emmanuel Surleau wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have compiled rekonq from git (using kde 4.2.96 from SVN, Qt 4.5.2-1 from
> Debian Sid). Unfortunately, my rekonq refuses to display a location bar or
> a search bar (although there is a menu bar and a toolbar). When trying
> "customize toolbar", nothing can be added or removed from the toolbar. What
> can I try to make rekonq usable?

uhm.. this is really strange.
Have you got some earlier rekonq version installed?
Anyway, you should remove your $KDEHOME/share/apps/rekonq/rekonqui.rc to have
back default UI settings.
Please let me know if this is just a problem related to rekonq upgrade or it's
really a bug.

Regards,
--
Andrea Diamantini,