[rekonq] Cookie bugs

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 4 20:07:00 CEST 2009

Many websites doesn't work with Rekonq because there are many cookie bugs.

The cookie jar of Rekonq extends QNetworkCookieJar. This class seems to be
incomplete. Arora contains a class (NetworkCookieJar) that extends
QNetworkCookieJar to workaround problems.

What is planned for Rekonq ?
Must we wait that QNetworkCookieJar is fixed ?
Can we take the NetworkCookieJar of Arora ? For me it is a good option, so we
could focus on other things like "Awesome bar" and "One process per tab".

Lionel.