[rekonq] rekonq 0.1alpha

Alexandr Domrachev alexandr.domrachev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:15:43 CEST 2009

Hi!

On 4/22/09, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think it would be better to leave it as we (me and avaddon) coded it,
>> because otherwise you'll get a bug on 4.2 or 4.3.
>
> On kde/trunk these bugs are not present. So it's just a 4.2 related problem.
> I cannot understand what code you are referring. I said I did no changes
> about.
Well... bull shit :) There will be always someone who uses KDE 4.2
even when KDE 4.3 will be released. So please NEVER say this again.
About bugs, well... Last time I've checked mainline you removed not
only bugs, but features that causing them too. Maybe they were
reimplemented, I don't know, I don't have time right now :(

>> Also IMO you can't make a release without unittesting (and unit tests I've
>> implemented are not even adopted in mainline yet), to make it right we
>> need
>> quite a few new tests to make sure the code can be released to anyone
>> (even
>> thou this is a preview).
>
> I usually use (and see used) the shortcut "IMHO". but probably YOUR opinion
> is
> not humble..
IMHO... IMO... unittests is a common sense... Will need them anyway,
Pawel right.

--
C уважением,
   Домрачев Александр.