[rekonq] RELEASE PLAN

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:32:13 CEST 2009

As discussed with kojot350 and DeKay on IRC, rekonq nearest future could be
this.
In next two days I'll merge (by hand, as our repositories quite differ now) all
improvements I prove stables. From what I'm seeing now, it seems being the
download system, the sidebar(s) and the contextual menu. And something other,
perhaps.
So in one week we can release 0.1alpha and freeze strings. From then now you
can sync your repos with mainline and starting for a bugfixing && translations
short period.
When we are ok, we can release rekonq 0.1.
In that period, I hope you can also move unreleased or not ready features in
branches, and hopefully reorganize them in short commits, as previously
decided.
When 0.1 will be released, we'll restart dev, debating ALL features, API,
classes and design changes and improvements together.

This short period plan sounds quite reasonable to me. If someone has something
against, please say that here and now. Or at least, ASAP.

I'm really happy we could find a way to joyfully collaborate each other.
Best regards.

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)