[rekonq] Download Manager behavior

Domrachev Alexandr alexandr.domrachev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:18:05 CEST 2009

Hi!

For now download manager has a bug (in my and pawel branch, not checked in
mainline) - if we start download and close rekonq, we can't start it again
until download is finished (if in debugger - it won't start, if not - it will
crush).

So, I've been finking about witch behavior we should use:
fully exit rekonq, but leave downloads to KDE's KIO (if it's possible);
find a way to start browser again after close while downloads in progress.

--
С уважением,
    Домрачев Александр.