[Raptor-Menu] raptor menu installation in gnome?

Siraj Razick sirajr at gmail.com
Mon May 12 22:39:20 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Robert Xu <bravoall1552 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> no, i'm not using gnome apps in kde. It justs takes a long time... I
> guess it's my computer. Okay, thanks

HI, At the moment you only need Qt 4.4 and it dose not depend on any thing
else , but as we move along we will add
KDE support but it would be possible to run it on gnome as well with out KDE
, providing some backend library with GTK is on the road map too :).

Bye

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Razick
KDE Developer