[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Aug 29 21:11:57 CEST 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 14:29:59 Siraj Razick wrote:
> Simply it's already using plasma, but lacks integration that's about it..
> and no need to drag kickoff back into this please.

Hola! I don't see why not using kickoff! It will provide us with the code to
retrieve the data already put in a model/view approach, it's already well
tested and with many bugfixes, and it will allow to just concentrate on
what's important (the view: presenting the cntent to the user and make him
interact with it).

Bye,
-Riccardo
--