[Qtscript-bindings] remote debugging

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Sun Jun 28 12:45:24 CEST 2009

Thanks for the hint!

looking at the code I see, you use the name 'QScriptEngineDebugger' twice, for local and the
and remote debugging?
Is this because your intention is to merge the two classes and to ship with Qt in future?

To support multiple protocols is an nice idea! Ideally there is only one QScriptEngineDebugger
with supports both types of debugging.
And in case of remote debugging it would be nice to have a plugin interface where one can add
his special protocol.

Peter