plasma mobile

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:24:34 UTC 2018

Hello Charlie,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 07:02:49AM -0700, Charlie wrote:
> hey guys! i'm super interested in getting into helping with plasma mobile on every open device and since i've got a spare LG Nexus 5 on hand, I can tinker with it. I know nothing about programming but I'm enrolling in school to get my bachelor's in software development and working on this project at the same time as school would be beneficial in every since. I also have ubuntu touch on my OTHER LG nexus 5, yes, i've got several, lol, and i want to work on it as well.
>
> so feed me any info you've got and i'm ready to help testimg and filing bugs at least.

The binary images mentioned in the blog post [1] is not yet public as they
are experimental and few issues needs sorting out before they can be
distributed.

However, you can try flashing the Halium based Plasma Mobile images
which are more stable then the one based on mainline kernel

https://www.plasma-mobile.org/neon-arch-reference-rootfs/

Thanks

--
Bhushan Shah