plasma mobile

Charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Mon Mar 26 14:02:49 UTC 2018

hey guys! i'm super interested in getting into helping with plasma mobile on every open device and since i've got a spare LG Nexus 5 on hand, I can tinker with it. I know nothing about programming but I'm enrolling in school to get my bachelor's in software development and working on this project at the same time as school would be beneficial in every since. I also have ubuntu touch on my OTHER LG nexus 5, yes, i've got several, lol, and i want to work on it as well.

so feed me any info you've got and i'm ready to help testimg and filing bugs at least.

charlie luna