questions

charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Mon Apr 9 13:50:38 UTC 2018

hey ilya! i'm working from the plasma/mobile/flashingkubuntuphone wiki
and i tried to install the phablet tools per the first line of the wiki:

sudo apt-get install android-tools* ubuntu-device-flash phablet-tools

and the terminal output tells me that it may be obsoleted or removed and
that 'repo' replaces. so right away, i'm already experiencing issues.
ugh so how do i get the repo package?

i'm such a general user that i need very simple instructions so i can
learn this stuff. lol

charlie