questions

Ilya Bizyaev bizyaev at zoho.com
Mon Apr 9 13:40:29 UTC 2018

Hello Charlie!

It doesn't really matter what distribution you currently have on your desktop, the installation script should work just fine on your Ubuntu setup.

Cheers,
Ilya.

---- On Mon, 09 April 2018 16:27:54 +0300 contact at charlieluna.com wrote ----

i've got some questions about plasma mobile. it uses ubuntu 16.04 instead of ubuntu touch. does this mean i need to be running 'buntu 16.04 in order to flash my nexus 5? i'm currently running kubuntu 18.04 LTS since i'm a tester and i'll go back to 16.04 if it's necessary to be able to flash my phone to plasma mobile. i'm a huge fan if kubuntu and kde and i want this on my phone.

charlie