Has there ever been ...

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:01:18 GMT 2021

Nate Graham wrote:

> That version is over two years old and is not maintained. Can you maybe

On an unrelated note: does the feature to raise and activate a window by
scrolling the mousewheel (or doing a 2-finger scroll) still only work on inactive
windows - and thus nothing if you use focus-follows-mouse?

In xfwm4 it works indiscriminately and is thus a great way to raise a window
without need for clicking (or hitting a keyboard shortcut). I miss it in other
window managers. Something I'd like to bring up in an issue on BKO if it's still
relevant.

R.