Has there ever been ...

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 20:10:31 GMT 2021

Nate Graham wrote:

> That version is over two years old and is not maintained. Can you maybe
> build the latest version from source?

As I said, not easily: too many dependencies that need to be updated, including
Qt. Too much work (not to mention, time) for a result I'm just not certain
about. I mean, if there was a blaring bug related to window content scrolling
updating that has been fixed in those past 2 years someone would remember, no?
I could try with an AppImage though.

Or check if any distribution that's still at a close version ships their own
interesting patches.