About KDE Modern Menu Launcher

Станислав Геннадьевич wild-gunman at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 9 01:32:44 GMT 2021

Hello developers!

I use KDE Neon almost 4 years. I love old launcher style. Please add ability of setup of old-style launcher in widget settings. The main launcher menu is the most value thing in linux distro choise when i migrate to linux from windows in 2017. Then i choose KDE Neon. But the new launcher breaks all user-cases to run applications: favourites menu is on another position on screen, the favourites menu list style has two columns instead one. Please add ability to setup this things in widget settings window: turn off left menu with categories, and making favourites programm list is one column.