qqc2-breeze-style

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:57:39 BST 2021

On lunedì 12 aprile 2021 23:26:18 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:
> This already seems like a lot of rules and I probably forgot many more...
>
> A solution to reduce the number of rules to implement would be to allow
> the engine to accept textures provided by svg files. But that brings

I agree on that, I would still like to use framesvg in some capacity.
as for being too slow for the pinephone, it should have gotten a bit better
now with the caching rework, and probably can be optimized even more. Note
that the Nokia N9 10 years ago had svg based themes on a single core arm (and
the old terrible qgraphicsview even :p).
And also due ti the timeframe involved, its successor should be well underway
by then ;)

--
Marco Martin