Proposal: move Klipper | Plasma Applet bugs into Plasmashell product

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Apr 12 15:25:49 BST 2021

Ping on this. After having triaged all Klipper bugs recently, and given
that it is basically a Plasma service now, I don't see the advantage of
having multiple components with the product anymore, or even using a
separate product at all. I would like to propose moving all Klipper bugs
into a new "Clipboard" component of the Plasmashell product.

Aye or nay?

Nate