Plasma and a bachelor thesis

David Redondo kde at david-redondo.de
Fri Oct 23 07:50:16 BST 2020

Hi Ilya,

> That's fair. Even though the format would declare it an engineering thesis
> and shift the focus more to the code, I would still need to show research
> skills, explain the novelty of this work (maybe by using a more general
> topic name) and write plenty of text. Do you think the topic allows for
> that?

I think such a topic fits a thesis quite well. I do not know the requirements
of your university for a Bachelor's thesis but I think it could also work as a
Master's thesis depending on the scope with which you are approaching the
topic. Ample opportunity to write about current/past approaches done by other
software, IPC mechanisms and what you end up doing for whatever reasons.

> Best regards,
>
> Ilya

Best Regards,
David