D23518: Disable media controls and tabsrunner in Firefox again

Radoslav Georgiev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 9 22:28:40 GMT 2020

rgeorgiev added a comment.

  I think media controls should be enabled by default in private mode in Firefox.  The reason why I think so is that Firefox has an option which allows the user to enable or disable each individual extension in incognito mode.  It even asks the user about this explicitly on installation of an extension which has the capability to run in this mode.

  I understand the point about leakage of private information from incognito windows but I think the general (and most straightforward) solution to this problem is just to disable the extension in private mode.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration