D29798: [wallpapers/image] Add button to open lock screen and SDDM KCMs

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 16 15:51:27 BST 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This should make it a bit easier for people to change the wallpapers in all
  three places. In general I rather like the idea of adding more inter-KCM links like this and if people are positive about the idea, I plan to do it in
  more places

TEST PLAN
  F8326153: vokoscreenNG-2020-05-16_08-47-44.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8326153>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  easier-changing-lock-and-login-screen-wallpapers (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/config.qml