D29765: Add a blurless SDDM theme

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 07:55:39 BST 2020

broulik added a comment.

  Can we perhaps add infrastructure so that a theme can provide options?
  For instance, the look and feel package can add options to the lock screen KCM which we use for e.g. "always show clock" and "show media controls".
  I'm not keen on duplicating the entire theme for a single option.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace