D29616: Fix memory errors caused by using dangling pointers to SensorClients in SensorAgent

Jiří Paleček noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 11 17:45:35 BST 2020

jpalecek updated this revision to Diff 82568.
jpalecek added a comment.

  Move the client deregistering code from SensorBrowserModel to HostInfo

  Also remove the clear function. After investigating further, I've
  found out it suffers from the same problem, that it doesn't deregister
  from the hosts it removes. On top of that, it leaves dangling pointers
  in mSensorInfoMap. It doesn't really clear all the other internal
  structures. And it is never used. So I think it's best to delete it.

REPOSITORY
  R106 KSysguard

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29616?vs=82486&id=82568