D29264: New tabs for Breeze

Abstract Software noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 8 03:36:46 BST 2020

abstractdevelop added a comment.

  Sorry everybody for not seeing all the new comments sooner! :D

  Ok, it seems like the some corners being rounded is a common complaint, so we should address it. I agree that it looks a little out of place in System Settings. The only trouble is doing this in a way which respects the line at the top.

  As for the inactive tab background, the problem is that I can't seem to find a QPalette color which is not too light/dark. The current one (QPalette::Disabled, QPalette::Window) is the best I could find, but we can go back to using the rather extreme dark one as is used in the current tabs, which IMO doesn't look good with this style. We could also make the current tab background *lighter* instead, as in manueljlins mockups where it is almost white. But that appears to be an issue left to colorshemes and not to the code. ;)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze