D28154: Add users KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 6 04:00:41 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Great. We're getting pretty close to the UI being finished IMO. I'll start on the QML code review soon. In the meantime I found a few more little behavioral issues:

  1. The Reset button correctly activates when the KCM is in a dirty state, but doesn't seem to actually reset anything when clicked.
  2. I haven't figured how to reproduce this 100% of the time, and I'm not sure if it's an issue with the OverlaySheet itself or the implementation here, but when I do a two-finger scroll over the avatar sheet, sometimes it scrolls mostly out of the view in a very weird way: F8288148: vokoscreenNG-2020-05-05_20-53-05.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8288148> I don't think there's anything weird with my touchpad as I don't see this in other scrollable views.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:54
> +
> +        delegate: Kirigami.AbstractListItem {
> +            width: userList.width

Could this be a BasicListItem with a title and subtitle, or is that not possible because you can't render the avatar+circle into an image source to feed it?

> main.qml:96
> +                    color: "transparent"
> +                    property color kule: Kirigami.Theme.textColor
> +                    border.color: Qt.rgba(kule.r, kule.g, kule.b, 0.4)

"kule"?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop