D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 31 13:21:13 BST 2020

davidre added a comment.

  Hi, I made a comparison video performing the same task with oxygen, current breeze, this patch with the option enabled and disabled (in order of appearance). The task is opening kdevelop, opening the same two files, switching between them and then closing the files and the application. As you can see the startup time is much worse and even the disabled option seems to have some impact.
  F8208176: vokoscreen-2020-03-31_14-07-55.mkv <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8208176>
  Saying this is the fault of applications is imo unacceptable as it worked fine before and in other styles and is caused directly by this. In my mind the style should not have such a big impact on performance .

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze