D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 14 17:51:49 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D27669#627465 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27669#627465>, @davidre wrote:

  > In D27669#627464 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27669#627464>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > Do we need to add a Header color set to KColorScheme?
  >

  > How would that help? KIconLoader still wouldn't know which color to use, wouldn't it?

  Maybe I don't understand the internals well enough. My understanding is that the titlebar color isn't really part of the colorscheme, it's just read from the colorscheme config file. If the titlebar and toolbar were both using the Header color set, then they would use the same colors, right?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze