D28038: Fix enabling border for ShadowedRectangle on item creation

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 13 17:43:32 GMT 2020

ahiemstra created this revision.
ahiemstra added a reviewer: Kirigami.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
ahiemstra requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When enabling the border during object creation, the first time updatePaintNode
  would be called we'd call setBorderWidth() which switches the node to the bordered
  rectangle material, then tries to set the border width, which fails because we have
  no geometry rect yet. This splits up setBorderWidth into setBorderEnabled and
  setBorderWidth so we can call setBorderEnabled as first thing and setBorderWidth
  once a proper rect has been set.

  In addition, this also changes the behaviour of border to be completely contained
  within the item, to match QtQuick Rectangle behaviour.

TEST PLAN
  D28029 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28029> now works properly.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  shadowedrectangle_border

AFFECTED FILES
  src/scenegraph/shadowedborderrectangle.frag
  src/scenegraph/shadowedborderrectangle_core.frag
  src/scenegraph/shadowedrectanglenode.cpp
  src/scenegraph/shadowedrectanglenode.h
  src/shadowedrectangle.cpp