D27980: make opengl module support multiple dri devices

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 11 13:17:37 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  previously the code would only ever look at dri0 when that may not actually
  be the device that is used. instead list all possible devices (I am
  assuming in nvidia/intel combos the actual computations may happen on any
  of them depending on configuration).
  as a side effect we can no longer list a single kernel module but instead
  list the module per-device.
  the devices use cardN names on linux.
  for the /proc based fallback we do not use cardN but simply N (to be
  improved in master with localized string).

  on freebsd we continue to only support one device, in part because I have
  no way to test multi-device support. the info is woefully underwhelming and
  could as well not be there anyway TBH.

  BUG: 417986
  FIXED-IN: 5.18.4

TEST PLAN
  vm with 3 cards show all of them with suitable info

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter

BRANCH
  multidri