D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 10 14:05:38 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  FWIW, I'm okay making this configurable, as I do admit that it could be a very polarizing change. We do intend to change the default Breeze color scheme itself to use a light gray for the titlebar, but yes, I understand that people who prefer very dark or bold titlebar colors in an otherwise light color scheme might not like the change, and they should be able to disable this without ditching Breeze entirely.

  However it's also worth mentioning that there's been a persistent request for exactly that appearance, as some people really seem to like a strongly-colored top area and I anticipate that they'll enjoy using this with a color scheme like Honeycomb.

  Also, automatically disabling the feature when using a window border setting other than "No borders" seems reasonable, unless we want to also make the borders look visually distinct from the content area and stop trying to blend in.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze