D27808: [Fonts KCM] Port KFontDialog/KFontChooser to QFontDialog

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 10 09:47:57 GMT 2020

cfeck added a comment.

  We already lost fractional point sizes when porting from KFontDialog to QFontDialog. Best approach is to add the KFontDialog to the platform plugin (and also the old KColorDialog while you are at it), or upstream our features to Qt.

  Btw, I set Toolbar font to a "condensed" version, to have more horizontal room for toolbars with text aside icons.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop