D24223: [RFC] Add global themes that mimic other platforms' workflows

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 28 05:04:44 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm open to re-doing this to expose alternative layouts that don't explicitly mimic other platforms. The problem is, I'm not very creative in my use of this functionality. All I really do is put my panel on the left screen edge. I would need ideas for alternative layouts.

  Another idea is to put these explicitly-other-platform-mimicking layouts on store.kde.org so they're available but people need to manually download them. Not sure how much that would actually satisfy the original goal, though.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons