D26665: Switch to KNSQuick for getting new wallpapers

Ilya Bizyaev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 28 09:48:16 GMT 2020

IlyaBizyaev added a comment.

  What about the "Get New Plugins" button in the same dialog? It still uses the old style.
  Probably unrelated, but for me, both of these buttons fail to actually load anything, stuck connecting forever. I would blame all of my internet connections that I tried it with, but it does not happen in System Settings, so maybe there's some bug here.

  And also, looking at @victorr's screenshot, I see that the "Close" button has no label on it. I got same problem here as well.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace