D26038: feat(kcm): add option for auto rotation

seb sasch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 24 21:07:26 GMT 2020

sasch added a comment.

  Don't want to spam here, pretty cool. However, I don't see the orientation part within settings on the latest daily opensuse Kryption (Plasma 5.18.80) in a wayland session ( https://phabricator.kde.org/file/data/3sk75xlk4g762d3dvdep/PHID-FILE-uuwpwd636vbjefesyjb7/preview-Screenshot_20191216_025659.png ). Is there any tablet mode I need to enable first, or any advice how I could test it on my convertible?

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen