D26733: sync tooltip delay with systemsettings

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 17 17:54:05 GMT 2020

bcooksley added a comment.

  The code if memory serves originates from Dolphin, it was copied from there into System Settings (which was done by me - we weren't sure about API stability at the time for upstreaming to kdelibs as it was at the time), and then must have been copied again from there into KInfoCenter.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter