D26717: [App Style KCM] Use QtQuick NewStuff dialogs

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 17 13:28:00 GMT 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Looks good, and this should go on the `plasma/5.18` branch to make sure it gets into Plasma 5.18 so this KCM isn't the odd one out.

  However it contains new and changed strings so I have requested a string freeze exception to make this possible. I'll let you know if and when it's accepted so this patch can land. Until then, please do not land it.

  Thanks again!

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH