D26658: WIP: fix(kwayland): stall tablet config change

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 15:50:39 GMT 2020

romangg updated this revision to Diff 73630.
romangg added a comment.

  - Init tablet before starting KWayland timer

  Further analysis showed that the issue is that for some reason the d-bus call to tablet mode properties is blocking for over one second. That in return leads to the single-shot timer failing. While we should not fail in this case that badly and in KWin it should be further investigated why the d-bus call is blocking for so long (it only blocks on startup, later on not anymore), for now move the tablet init before the timer is started. Then we should not fail any more on receiving the Wayland interfaces.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26658?vs=73514&id=73630